Next up, we need to set up some settings based on how we what to handle prepayments. These settings are based on payment registration, calculation of the amount, etc.
- Go to Settings and choose sales settings
- Scroll down and find the prepayment section
There are 4 different settings you can set up. These are explained below. Set them up and once done, click Save in the top right corner.
- Payment registering can be set to manual or automatic
- Manual: You do it manually on the prepayment in Traede
- Remote: Register the payment remotely. This ONLY works with economic. Learn more here
- Calculate payment needs for orders: Contact Traede support for more information
- Allow prepayment booking: Should ALWAYS be on "Do not allow"
- Automatically create prepayments based on payment need: Turning this on means the prepayment will automatically be generated if the payment term on the order is a prepaid term