Creating a customer in Traede that already exist in economic is not available by default. That is because we validate customer numbers with economic in order to ensure it doesn't already exist and overwrite any existing customers. However, it is possible to turn this validation off and create the customer.
It's important to turn on the validation again after the customer is created. Otherwise, there is a chance existing customers will be overwritten in economic!
- In Traede, navigate to the App Store → economic
- Scroll down and find the Customer settings section
- Uncheck the box Validate that customer numbers do not exist in e-conomic
- Navigate to Customers in the top menu
- Click + Create customers and fill out the information you have on the customer
- Click Create customer