This guide explains how to create customer groups, which allow you to organize multiple customers into specific groups. By grouping customers, you can effectively create segmentation and price lists tailored to each group's needs.
To start navigate to the "Customers" section and select "Customer Groups". In this section, you have the option to create a new Customer Group.
Once you have created the Customer Group, you can either perform a customer import to update the customers you want to add to the group (import guide), or you can manually edit the customer's Master Data and assign them to the respective Customer Group.
Additionally, you can conveniently add customers to customer groups in bulk. Follow these steps:
- Go to the "Customers" section and select "Customer List".
- Check the customers you want to add to a group.
- Click on "Actions" in the top right corner.
- Choose "Bulk Update Data" from the options.
- Select "Customer Groups" and assign the desired group to the selected customers.
This method allows you to efficiently manage and categorize customers into appropriate groups.