Note: The following instructions apply specifically to picking directly in Traede. If you are using an external warehouse, please only follow the "create shipment" part of the process.
To create a shipment for a specific order, follow these steps:
- Go to "Sales" and select "Order list".
- Locate the order for which you want to create a shipment.
- Inside the order, find the option "+ Shipment" at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you can select the items you wish to include in the shipment and choose the delivery and shipping method. It's possible that the methods are already preconfigured as there may be a default setup.
- Once you have filled out all the necessary details, click on "Create shipment".
- The shipment will now appear in the "Fulfillment" section of the "Dashboard".
- To start picking the shipment, click on "Pick shipment"
- You will be able to see the quantity that needs to be packed. Fill out the quantity that has been packed.
- Finally, to complete the packing process, click on "Fulfill shipment".